Two of my blessings

Two of my blessings

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Baby Update.

I had a pretty good birthday yesterday. Silas is perfectly healthy. He weighs 3 pounds and everything is as good as it should be. The SUA (the umbilical cord issue) turned out to be nothing.  He is transverse though. And I failed my glucose test. I have to go back to Columbia next monday to do not a 3 hour one, but a FOUR hour one. I failed these tests with Summer and they said I was borderline for having gestastional diabetes, so I bet I have it this time. I also asked the doctor if he would schedule a c-sec and he told me no that it was not needed and it would be better if I went the other way. I almost cried. I'm so scared I'm going to die. He said he would schedule an induction after he checks my cervix whenever he does that. I told him I had both my kids 2 weeks early and did not want to be stuck in rolla and have to drive to columbia in labor. So besides the glucose test next week my next appointment is Halloween. I should be 34 weeks then and I'm hoping I get checked so he will schedule the induction date. But apparently my heart is doing well enough he thinks a c-sec is not necessary. Well enough about that.
 After the appointment, Bryce took me out to eat at Longhorn Steakhouse then we headed home and he made me the most amazing dessert ever. I have a pic on my phone whenever I can get around to uploading it. It was chocolate french toast with a layer of strawberries and whipped cream, carmel syrup and chocolate syrup, then another layer of the chocolate french toast which was made of brownies and french toast and another layer of strawberries, whipped cream, syrup and topped with an orange zest.  And then for some TMI,  he gave me the best birthday sex ever, lol. My husband is the best. So I had a pretty good birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment